Thursday, August 30, 2007

Turn Up the Quiet (Return of the Quiet...)

Can you believe it's been 5 years this summer since Em and I recorded that little album with Mr. Marvin Payne? Wow. So many memories, and so many songs even since then. But yeah, one of my classmates, Sarah, who was with me in that TEC program with Gary Brinderson (we all got really close and personal) all last year had this to say: (Just wanted to share...so fun to plant good things and see them grow even on down the road...)

From: W., Sarah (student)
Sent: Wed 8/1/2007 9:34 PM
To: Pond, Zach (student)
Subject: Your music

Zach,
I have been listening to your cds and I get tears in my eyes. You are your sister have beautiful voices and I love all the words. I especially enjoy those songs which you have given me a background story to. Thank you for sharing this with me. The best $10 I have spent! :)
I hope you have a good night!
Sarah W.
International MBA, April 2008
Pepperdine University
Graziadio School of Business and Management

No comments: