Monday, July 16, 2007
Welcome to Yay For Famalez!
So Zach and I have hatched a plan, and you guys are going to love this, trust me. It's an online family room. I have a vision of all the fun pictures, stories, and links we can post here. In fact, give it a whirl. Write a comment and tell me what you think about the Pond Family going virtual with a blog and whether you have any suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the idea! I know it will take some getting used to--but then again so did email back in the day!!! But I think we've all mastered that, so lets give this a shot. Yes, even you Dad. Change management, we'll take it slow.
Z
So did I miss something?? All of a sudden here it is??? Yay! We have now successfully passed the torch of I'm not always in charge of anything!! Hallelujah!!! This is GREAT stuff!! Hopefully I'll figure out the difference between a post and a comment and how to put up some pics....
Allison,
This a great family history tool, especially for keeping us current and sharing live event! Thank you for taking time to set it up!
DAD
Post a Comment